Frank George Saw (1894 - 1965)
Frank Saw was born in Marylebone on 13th June 1894, and joined the company in 1926 as sales Manager of "S" Department, the scales business.
Frank was a tower of strength on the sales side and was very largely responsible for building up the company’s substantial business in personal weighers and mincer knives and plates; he also pioneered our entry into the export field.
On his retirement in December 1962 after 36 years service, the Lion News reported that his ’dry humour will be sadly missed at '"S" Department’, continuing that he ‘was the "grand old man” of the sales side, a guide and mentor to everybody from the M.D. to the most junior of salesmen’.
Frank died at his home in Rayners Lane on January 2nd 1965.